Bethesda announced the next chapter in The Elder Scrolls Online. Titled Summerset, this next chapter in your adventure in Tamriel will see you landing on the famed Summerset Isle, the incredible home of the High Elves. For the first time since the release of Elder Scrolls Arena (originally released in 1994), players will be able to explore and adventure in this new zone. This new chapter will also bring with it a host of new features for new and veteran players alike and will be releasing June 5th, 2018 on Mac/PC, Playstation 4 and Xbox One.
This latest Chapter is packed with exciting new features and challenges for new and veteran players alike. In ESO: Summerset, you can:
- Explore a whole new zone, Summerset Isle
- Experience an epic main story quest line, concluding the narrative that began in the ESO base game and continued through Clockwork City
- Join the mysterious Psijic Order for the first time in an Elder Scrolls game and explore their island home of Artaeum
- Learn a brand-new Psijic Order combat Skill Line, and wield powers over time itself
- Jewelry Crafting yes its finally here - Master a new Jewelry Crafting Skill Line
- Face the challenges of Cloudrest, a new 12-player Trial
- Take on new group PvE challenges, including the Abyssal Geysers...and more!
Take a look at some of Summerset's beautiful locations and hidden dangers in our new gameplay trailer:
Gareth & The Alith Legion Officers