Ireniicus Home

20 Apr 2018 21:39
Ireniicus
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder
More
Topic Author
Ireniicus Home #115980
Hi - A lot of Alithians use my home which has all the stations, Mundus and many target dummies and I will, of course, be updating it to include the three new Summerset craftable sets plus every Jewellery stations for the 40 odd existing sets.
As this is a Community effort I welcome any spare Master writs or gold donations to what will be a considerable undertaking in that first week when the XP drops.

Thank you for your support

@ireniicus
The following user(s) said Thank You Mr_redhead, garethsarge, bella_gloom, Cygnus, Wolfkeks, Turan, Ariasel, Shardan4968, Watchdog

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Apr 2018 11:11
bella_gloom
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder
More
Ireniicus Home #115983
I will send any spare writs your way :)

I'm not exactly disciplined at doing my writs therefore don't have many masters to craft and just let them pile up in my bag for months.. anyhow, the last few times I went to clear them I used your house and it was immensely convenient for the lazy crafter! Many thanks again for opening your home to the guild! :bella:

22 Apr 2018 11:51
LJRosh
Administrator
Administrator
More
Ireniicus Home #115999
I'm the same as Bella regarding writs and have a lot of spares! I'll send them your way when I'm next in!

28 Apr 2018 19:10
Cygnus
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder
More
Ireniicus Home #116115
I use your house all the time Ireniicus! I think you must have the most visited house in all Tamriel. :)

23 May 2018 20:11
Ireniicus
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder
More
Topic Author
Ireniicus Home #116650
Thanks to everyone that provided support. I can now confirm the house has been updated and now has every Jewellery stations and all three new Summerset sets. Everything is alphabetical bar the three new sets which I have placed near the Transmutation station. Have fun and if you ever notice something not working do drop me a message in game.
The following user(s) said Thank You Lonyn, garethsarge, GohfiK~, RainbowZod, bella_gloom, Turan, Ariasel, Shardan4968

07 Jan 2019 18:21
Watchdog
User is blocked
User is blocked
More
Ireniicus Home #120299
I would like to thank you allowing us to use your house for our crafting.:cheer:

Your house has been invaluable in allowing me to progress towards the Unsurpassed Crafter achievement, which is essential for me as a big housing fan, as it unlocks the ability to purchase golden furniture plans from Faustina.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds