Snapshot allows you to move the camera around your character so you can take the perfect selfie.
Just press the "Toggle Snapshot" key to enter Snapshot mode. You can then move the camera around and then take a Photo (without UI) or Screenshot (with UI). You can use chat to play emotes.
- Enter and Exit Snapshot screen.
Take Photo (UI Off)
- Take a quick screenshot without any User Interface. Don't need to enter Snapshot screen.
NOTICE: Use at your own risk.
Snapshot Addon install instructions
1. Save the attached "Snapshot-v1_23.zip" file to your computer.
2. Unzip "Snapshot-v1_23.zip" to your "Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\AddOns" folder.
3. Check you now have a "Snapshot" folder in your "Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\AddOns" folder.
4. Run ESO and log in.
5. In ADD-ONS tick "Snapshot".
6. Select a character and enter the game.
7. Set the keybindings [ESC] > CONTROLS > Keybindings > GENERAL > User Interface> Snapshot.
It shouldn't interfere with existing Addons.
(aka Addon Author: Curator)