Alith Legion New Logo001

× Any discussion around events can be posted in here. Ideas, suggestions, feedback, etc..

New Life housing competition!

21 Nov 2018 19:08
Mr_redhead
More
Topic Author
New Life housing competition! #119887

Good folk of Alith Legion! The New Life festival is drawing near and the festive cheer of the holidays comes soon with it. We want to celebrate this with a housing contest that you all can participate in and win shiny prices.

Decorate your house inspired by Christmas or The New Life Festival. Anything from an Argonian style Christmas with decorated marsh trees to a winter wonderland, the choice is yours and only your imagination is the limit.

The competition will run from now until Sunday 16. December. The following week the officers will go to your home to judge the winners. Send me a direct message on discord or a mail in game letting me know that you are participating in the competition. Make sure to set the house you want to participate with as your primary residence and unlock it for Alith Legion members. If you don’t know how follow the guide below.

We will announce the winners during the upcoming social event on 28. December. More news on this event is coming but prepare for a fun filled evening with your fellow Legionnaires.

We are looking forward to seeing what you will come up with, so we wish you luck and happy decorating.
The Alith Legion officer team

Setting the house as your primary residence:
Click F5 while in the house to go into housing editor
Click settings - Make primary residence
Make sure that the line below says "visitor" and that you don't have Alith Legion or any of the officers on your ban list.

You do not have permissions to access this page.

The following user(s) said Thank You SanneDK, marcusraider, garethsarge, RainbowZod, Seren, Shardan4968, Sylveana

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Dec 2018 08:20
Watchdog
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder
More
New Life housing competition! #119981
In case anyone is considering buying the Furnishing Pack: New Life Festival for the contest or just because you like it :fangirl:, and you would like to see the items placed in a house before you buy it, you are welcome to visit my Enchanted Snow Globe House, which I set as my primary residence temporarily.

The items are placed inside and in front of the stable shack: imgur.com/H68k6Co
The following user(s) said Thank You Mr_redhead, Pema, LevelZero

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.227 seconds